Educational programs include:
- Initial diagnostic evaluation sessions including language, speech, auditory, and cognitive skills
- Ages 0-15 months- Parent/child therapy sessions once a week and a Play and Say class
- Ages 15-24 months- Two individual therapy sessions and two parent/toddler playgroup a week
- Ages 24-36 months- Individual therapy sessions and a playgroup 3 to 5 times a week
- Ages 3-6 years- Individual therapy sessions and class 5 times a week
- A screening by an Occupational Therapist
- Services by an Educational Audiologist who works in collaboration with the child's Managing Audiologist
- Extended School Year
Desired Outcomes of Children's Educational Program
~Enhance maximal use of the infant’s residual hearing through appropriate amplification or cochlear implants
~Promote developmental patterns of listening, language, speech and cognition to stimulate natural communication
~Integrate listening as a natural part of play and daily activities at home and in the community
~Enhance the child’s use of verbal communication and the ability to monitor their voices in order to enhance the intelligibility of their spoken language
~Teach children the pragmatic aspects of language
~Utilize continual assessments to determine progress and to develop appropriate goals
click for above more...
Innovative Teletherapy Program. Click for more...
January 29: Alumni Parent Panel
February 28: Alumni Open House
A Thank You from our Student...